Public Transit and Directions
Office: 763 Eastern Parkway, Brooklyn NY, 11213.
Located on Eastern Parkway between Kingston Ave and Brooklyn Ave.
- The #3 Train to Kingston Ave. Cross over Eastern Parkway. Building is 7th building to the left – down the block from Bank of America. – 1 minute walk from train station.
- The # B-43 Bus runs north (one way) on Kingston Ave and south (one way) on Brooklyn Ave. Exit at Eastern Parkway stop. – 1 minute walk from bus stop.
- Cross Manhattan Bridge.
- This goes directly into Flatbush Ave. Take Flatbush Ave up approximately 2 miles to Grand Army Plaza traffic circle. Stay to the left.
- Follow directions for Eastern Parkway. Go approximately 2 miles up Eastern Parkway.
- Building is on the left hand side between Brooklyn Ave and Kingston Ave.
- Take Brooklyn Bridge exit. After crossing Brooklyn Bridge stay to the left. Make first left turn at light.
- Go 2 blocks to Flatbush Ave. Make right on Flatbush Ave. Follow directions above.
- Take Jackie Robinson Parkway (Interboro Pkwy) to Exit 1- Brunswick Ave. Stay to the right. Make right on Brunswick Ave. Go 2 lights.
- Make left on Eastern Parkway. Go 2-3 miles on Eastern Parkway. Building is on right between Kingston Ave and Brooklyn Ave.
From Staten Island:
- Take Verazanno Bridge to Belt Parkway East (LI). Exit at Flatbush Ave / Kings Plaza.
- Follow Flatbush Ave all the way to Grand Army Plaza / Eastern Parkway.
- Make right on Eastern Parkway. Building is on the left hand side between Brooklyn Ave and Kingston Ave.
- Follow Flatbush Ave 1 mile to Utica Ave. Make left on Utica. Take Utica 3-4 miles to Eastern Parkway.
- Make left on Eastern Parkway. Kingston Ave / Brooklyn Ave is 4-5 blocks down. Building is on right.